Express yourselve!



Just like most surfers, I like Internet surfing, too.

After reading one of my following blog, I agree with her opinions about Taiwanese people's outfits.

I studied in U.S before. I have deep feelings of Taiwanese and American styles.

Whatever I wore in U.S., people didn't look at me in strange way. And everyone in U.S wears what they like, they are always feel confident and show themselves bravely.

If u wear different with usual or dress up, they will say "You r so beautiful today" or "Your cloth r gorgeous. But, Taiwanese(most r men) will say "Why u wear this?" or "You wear so wired today." Even people will look at you strangely when you walk on the streets.


I still remember when I was junior high, I always followed the fashion magazine, and I wore the most fashionable clothes. I liked wearing the stylish clothes with my good friends, passersby looked at us. Hence, my friend and I felt so proud and enjoy it, which means we wore stylish.

Ha ha.....

With the age growing, I care about what they look at and think about your dressing.

I couldn't step out the door with the clothes I was wanting wear, because I was afraid of people's staring.


Now, I try to express my taste of outfit and wear what I like.

If I can influence the people around me, I success.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

生活中隨手可得的小確幸 Duncan Shotton 的童趣文具

Play in IKEA