Which color is good on me?





Yesterday, I decided to read some books and chat with my good friend Vivi in a café to against the damn hot weather.
On the way to our destination, Vivi needed to go NET to buy her a t-shirt.
NET was a chain clothing stores with casual women' clothes, men's and children's.
These years, it has become a cheap chic clothing store just like Forever21 and H&M.
Its design and decoration of stores are not fashionable as theirs, but it does give Taiwanese people a place to spend less money to wear stylish. I think they can do better in the future.
I hope international chain stores can set in TW. We don't have F21,H&M, AA, ZARA....etc. I think Taiwanese people have amazing power of consumption. Plz don't neglect Taiwan.

Back to the point, I saw a cute one-piece dress in NET, but I am facing the dilemma of colors. Plz make a choice for me.





more pic:






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

生活中隨手可得的小確幸 Duncan Shotton 的童趣文具

Play in IKEA