Mom's Closet

I'm sorry I haven't updated for a long time.

Because I got a job which is teaching children English, sighhh.... that 's not what I want, I'm still huntting other jobs before contracting.


Forget it.

When I am bothered by picking up what clothes to wear or when nothing can wear or match, I will turn over my mom's closet to check out if any chic "vintage".


1.Black with white polka dot chiffon skirt

This pic was shooted when I was in senior high.


I still remember I liked to have a short short finge and got layers just like a Tomboy.

Pic2:When I was sophomore.
2.Khaki flannelet jacket



(I was 12th grades)


3.Animal-printed chiffon scarf as hairband

Maximilian's concert

4.Black vintage maryjane shoes

5.Wide leather metal keeper belt


I lent my good friend, Peg in 08 x'mas party.


6.Victorian style white shirt (and Wide leather metal keeper belt)


@Party

7.Red leopard print scarf @Oasis Concert

(Sorry no pic, I couldn't find the scarf.)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Play in IKEA

生活中隨手可得的小確幸 Duncan Shotton 的童趣文具