FALL

Long time no updating....
I'm back!!!!

Since I got a new job as secretary, I haven't use my computer and surfed internet heartily.
I just wanna say being a Ms. officer is very tiring and busy.

My boss is very emotional and irritable. She is a superwoman, my life is like Anne Hathaway who always run errends for her boss in "Devil wears Prada".

Anyway, today is happy friday. I hung out with my friends after working.

Today's dress code: Main color is black.

Vivian's outfit:Super woman: Chanel


Long Blazer


Alex & Chloe bloody chanel necklace




Bally Gold Chain Bag



H&M Oxford heels shoes


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


Kiki's outfit:Lovely Lady


Silk scraf-cut top


Cute Roses sandals

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
My outfit: Ms. poor officer


My favorite new bag!!!



Zipper triple cross bag





Covet zip wide sleeves jacket(U.O.).



H&M oxfore heel shoes

Additional, Kiki and me both wear MANGO pants.


The last pic is that we pretended being models. hahaha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Play in IKEA

生活中隨手可得的小確幸 Duncan Shotton 的童趣文具